We carry an approved WoofSafe rug protectant that can be applied to rugs after washing. This will protect your rugs against future spills and soil. A moth prevention product can also be applied to deter fiber-destroying insects. These steps can prolong the life of your rugs and help with future maintenance.
We all love our pets, but sometimes they make mistakes. Our services include guaranteed pet odor removal. This process removes the source of the odor, discouraging your pet from returning to the area.
Free pickup/delivery service within Kanawha County, WV.
Call 304-545-0920 for details.
1. A rug inspection is conducted onsite during pickup or back at our facility to determine pre existing conditions.
2. Colorfast testing and dry soil removal using a variety methods, including special dusting equipment to remove harmful abrasives.
3. Cleaning method is selected. We normally prefer a submersion hand washing.
304-545-0920 M-F 8:00am-5:00pm, Saturday By Appt.
4. After a rug has been washed and rinsed, it is placed in our centrifuge rug wringer and rinsed once again as well as extracting all the water from the rug. (Similar to the rinse and spin cycle on your washing machine)
5. Upon completion of extracting all the water from your rug, it will be hung up in a heated drying room to complete the drying process.
We offer emergency water extraction and drying for your fine rugs after a water loss. Response time is very important after a water loss to avoid dye migration and microbial growth. After this initial drying, dry soil is removed and an immersion washing is performed utilizing disinfectants, woolsafe detergents and our rapid drying process.